Blessed to Have You

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hey there! I was over on the MarkerPOP blog Thursday sharing this card using two Honey Bee stamp sets, Bless Your Heart, and Country Wreath.


I started by white heat embossing the large sentiment and some flowers and leaves onto a piece of water color card stock. Using MFT's basic stitch lines, I ran the 'cross stitch' edge through the die cut machine twice, placing it once at the top of the panel and once at the bottom. Using a Zig Clean Color Real Brush marker in No. 083 Lilac, I carefully traced (in a thin line) around the entire word, "blessed". Then, using a water brush, I activated the Zig marker lines to soften them. The flowers were colored in using No. 031 Cobalt Blue, No. 083 Lilac, and No. 051 Lemon Yellow, and the leaves are No. 045 Pale Green.


I white heat embossed 3 clusters of flowers and leaves on the main base panel, and colored them using the same colors mentioned above. "To have you" was white heat embossed on black card stock and die cut from MFT Blueprints 29 and adhered to the top panel. The top panel is adhered to the card base with foam adhesive. To add some extra glimmer, a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins were added.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!

my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS