Craft Room Organizing

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I have been busy cleaning up our second bedroom, which is the computer/craft/guitar room! My craft supplies were exploding throughout a large portion of the room, and I just can't focus when things are in such disarray. It's looking MUCH better now, but I still have some things to sort through and organize. I'm pleased with the progress of my cardstock organization...it has been a LONG time coming! I had so many scraps to separate. They are now matched up with their 8.5x11 sheets and placed in a hanging file folder. Still have to finish labeling them all now. One of these days I will take a picture of it and post here. I'm a little obsessed with organizing ;-)

1 comment:

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS