Celebrating Moms

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I wish all of the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day! My husband and I will be taking our moms and families out for lunch to a local Italian restaurant to celebrate. Mmmmm...can't wait!

I needed to make 4 Mother's Day cards, and instead of making 4 different ones like I usually do, I designed one layout, then used different colors and stamps to keep it interesting. I added some PK Glitz glitter to a couple of them, and it just gives it that extra oomph! I also like the Pearl stickers I added for dimension. I LOVE how these cards turned out, and sure hope all the moms enjoy them! Have a great Mother's Day!!!  (tip: click on the image to get a larger view)



Supplies: Yellow/Teal Card
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Circle Cirus, Frames with a Flourish;  Close to My Heart - Alphabet
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Stampin' Up - Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal
Other: Recollections - Pearl Sticker, Dimensionals

Supplies: Green/Pink Card
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Baroque Motifs, Frames with a Flourish;  Close to My Heart - "Mother's Day"
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Mellow Moss, Pixie Pink, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stampin' Up - Mellow Moss, Pixie Pink
Other: Recollections - Pearl Sticker, Dimensionals

Supplies: Red/Green Card
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Carte Postale, Frames with a Flourish;  Close to My Heart - Alphabet
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Ruby Red, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stampin' Up - Ruby Red, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Glitter: PK Glitz Glitter Glitz - Sand
Other: Recollections - Pearl Sticker, Dimensionals 

Supplies: Purple Card
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Carte Postale, Frames with a Flourish;  Close to My Heart - "Mother's Day"
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Stampin' Up - Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant
Glitter: PK Glitz Glitter Glitz - Orchid
Other: Recollections - Pearl Sticker, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. All the moms loved their cards. Nicki did a very nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS