Paper Therapy Challenge #19 - Color

Monday, February 7, 2011

Good morning blog followers! I have another card to share with you today for the next Paper Therapy Challenge! It's a color challenge, and in my opinion, a GREAT combo of colors,
especially for this time of year!!


So of course I had to do a Valentine card. It's one of my favorite holidays to make cards for. I have
been on a clean and simple kick lately, and I am just loving this card! I stamped the heart three times, and cut them out. I die cut 3 squares using SB Nesties, and then ran them through the Wizard again with embossing folders. Then, I used a Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool to apply ink to the raised part
of the embossed pieces. So fun! Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "from the bottom of my heart"
in a straight line across the middle of the card!


I really appreciate you taking the time to visit me today!
I would love to know what you think about my card! Any feedback is greatly appreciated ;-)

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Hearts: Love It; from the bottom of my heart: A Light Heart
Cardstock: SU - Whisper White
Ink: SU - Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace
Other: Nesties Squares, Just My Type CB Emb. Folder Border, Tiny Mosaic CB Emb. Folder, Ink Blending Tool, Button, Twine, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! The trio of hearts is great. I especially love how they are all sitting on top of differently textured squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the composition and the sentiment running gracefully through the midline. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a super job with the clean and simple look here! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS