PTI Tag Download Challenge

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hi there! I have another quick post today. This is for Papertrey Ink's Tag Download Challenge.

"The randomly selected winner that is chosen from the entries in this contest will win the opportunity
to be our Guest Stamp Designer. This person will be able to help conceptualize a stamp set
with me (Nichole), allowing their "dream" stamp set to come to life!"

I never thought there would be an opportunity like this...how cool, and what an amazing experience it would be! For more of the details, check out the blog post HERE.

Here's the mini card I made with the downloadable tags!
A quick, cute card I will send to my friend that could use some cheering up!


Thanks for visiting me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS