365 Cards Publication!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WOW! The day has finally come! My first published cards are officially in print! This is a very exciting time for me. I received my copy of Paper Crafts "365 Cards" over the weekend, and oddly enough, the first page I opened to had one of my cards!! Imagine that! Below is a look at that very card...





I love the rainbow colors in this! The red, orange and green sections are patterned paper, just cut into strips. Then, I used PTI's Modern Basics stamp set for the blue leaves, and the purple sentiment. Thanks is stamped on separate cardstock and popped up with dimensionals. It's a very simple card to make, and you can easily swap out different patterned papers and colors!

I can only post one of my cards here on my blog, but I'll give you a hint where you can see the other one! Visit the Paper Crafts Magazine blog, and scroll down to the fourth card...

This special issue goes on sale today, so get out to your nearest craft store and pick up a copy of this very inspirational magazine! You'll get so many ideas...one for every day of the year! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts on my first published cards!


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Modern Basics
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Social Club, Salt Air.
Ink: SU - Night of Navy; Tsukineko - Eggplant
Other: Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Super exciting!!! So happy for you and can't wait to get my copy to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pub! What a fun and colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pub! Gorgeous card - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the publication!!! Love your bright cheerful card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card really jumped out at me in the magazine - love it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your card being published. I love the colors and patterns you used together.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS