5...4...3...2...1...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve! I have one last post to share with you before 2010 comes to a close and we ring in the new year! Over on PSA's blog HERE, there is an Inspirational Photo of the Week -- you'll see it on the right side at the top of the blog. This week is a pair of champagne glasses. I really had fun creating this card! It's something I would probably never create just on my own without a photo to inspire me!! I drew the shape of the glass, colored it with a Zig Emboss Writer pen, then heat embossed the gold part. I added Star Dust Stickles to the top for the foam. Then cut out the shape and adhered to the cardstock with dimensionals. I used the 'celebrate' stamp several times to form the stem of the glass. For added bling, I put more gold EP to frame the card!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you and your family a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR ahead! I will be back on Monday with another New Year's card for the next Paper Therapy Challenge!


Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami Design - Petit Fours Party Time (the bursts); Stampin' Up! - Everyday Flexible Phrases (celebrate)
Cardstock: SU - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, So Saffron
Ink: Sweet Stamps - White Dye inkpad
Other: PK Glitz - Honey EP Max; Stickles - Star Dust; Zig Emboss Writer pen, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Love the black and white and the glasses. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS