Paper Therapy Challenge #10 - Sketch

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good morning and a Happy Monday to all of you! This week is a sketch challenge over at Paper Therapy. Use the sketch below to create a card or a tag for a scrapbook layout!


Here's my result of the sketch challenge. I needed a male birthday card, so I used my new stack of s.e.i. Black Orchid papers for this card -- so fun! I added some white ink around the edge of the large teal piece in the background, added a button with some baker's twine for an added accent, and used dimensionals to pop up the Happy Birthday oval.


I am really glad you made your way to my blog today! It's always so great to have visitors ;-)
Make sure to visit again later in the week....I will be posting a Christmas card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! -Warmest Regards
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Certainly Celery
Patterned Paper: s.e.i. Black Orchid
Ink: Staz-On - jet black, Sweet Stamps - White Dye
Ribbon: SU- Black grosgrain
Other: Button - DeNami Design, Twine - Divine Twine, Marvy Uchida 1.5" circle punch, Nesties: Classic Ovals Large, Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your mix of patterned papers!! LOVELY birthday card design! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ever think to sponge with white ink, but it looks really good here on your card. I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome male card. The papers are fantastic and I love the white inking of the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - the colros are perfect for anyone, and the details are spot on. great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS