Triple Challenge Day

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello! I've got another Christmas card to share with you today! I combined three different challenges: DeNami Product Challenge - Punches, Sweet Sunday Sketch, and The Color Dare #88 - Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, and Neutral of Choice. It's a pretty simple card. I just HAD to add some red Stickles to give it some bling ;-) It's so great of you to stop by! Let me know what you think of my card!




Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami Design - Decorative Flourish, Three Line Border; SU - Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: SU - Real Red, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory
Ink: SU - Real Red, Mellow Moss
Other: EK Success Edger Punch - Daisy Scallop, Stickles - Xmas Red, Dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty, Nicki! Love the colors, the added touches of Stickles and that punch is awesome!

    So glad you were able to join us for the last DeNami challenge of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful color combo!! So lovely with the Stickles!! (everything is better with bling!) Really lovin' that border punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Color Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fantastic! Love the border punch. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! love stickles, aren't they fun? Love your border punch, beautiful card, thanks for sharing. I came over from your facebook link, have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple and wonderful. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I LOVE how you used the Three Line Border stamp. I didn't recognize it at first! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O Nicki! This is so lovely! The colors are so striking and the border punch is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS