CAS Birthday Card

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello all! I have a clean and simple card to share with you today. I've combined the following challenges....


Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

CR84FN37 Color Challenge



Papertrey's Make it Monday #30: Colored Pencils

....to come up with this! The flower is handmade out of PTI Satin Ribbon using this Tutorial. I colored in the butterfly with 3 different Prismacolor pencils for a graphic, striped look. What do you think? I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks for visiting!




Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Modern Basics, Borders and Corners Monogram Edition (sentiment)
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: SU: Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow; StazOn: Black
Ribbon: PTI - Hawaiian Shores Satin
Other: Prismacolor Pencils; Pearl Brad - the Paper Studio; Other pearl stickers - Recollections

15 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is amazing, beautiful colors and nice layout. The flower is beautiful .love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki, LOVE your FAB flower and the coloring on the butterfly is just so graphic and GORGEOUS! Such a pretty CAS card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling CAS design Nicki! Love the vibrant butterfly and the satin flower is stunning! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling CAS design Nicki! Love the vibrant butterfly and the satin flower is stunning! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Nicki! Very CAS,great for both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card - the butterfly is perfect, and I love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with both challenges. I love that clean look and your coloring makes it look like a quilt block. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the sketch (I think that one is a little hard!?). You also did a great job of using the colors in the challenge as well. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nicki! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL Nicki!!! Love that fabric flower :) Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of these. thanks for playing along in the CR84fn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The rolled ribbon flower is beautiful, and I really like the stripes in your butterfly - stunning! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your sight. I absolutely love this card, actually I love all your stuff. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS