DeNami Product Spotlight - Solid Polka Dot Border

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good morning! It's time for the next Product Spotlight over at the DeNami Design blog! This is my last post as a Guest Designer. It's been a fun month being a part of all the fun, and now I'll show you my project featuring the Solid Polka Dot Border stamp.


This is a very simple card to make, and you can change up the color scheme in a heartbeat. The background pattern was created using the Mini Starlet. The dark purple cardstock was embossed using a Tim Holtz Texture Fades folder. I stamped the Solid Polka Dot Border twice on white cardstock, and cut them out. A hole was poked near the end on each one, and I threaded Baker's Twine through to create the bow. Lastly, the congrats tag from the Thoughtful Greetings Petit Fours set is the finishing touch!

I hope you enjoyed my card, and thanks for stopping by!
My blog candy giveaway ends in one week, so make sure to check it out --------> HERE

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the monochromatic design of this card, Nicki!!! And such a clever use for the Solid Polka Dot Border image!!! You did such a FABULOUS job as the Guest Designer this month!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo everything Lisa said. :) Loving all the purples on this card- so chic!

    We LOVED having you as our GC this month, Nicki. So sad it's already come to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Purple is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did the month go, it's the end already? It's been fun having you! Love all the purple, stamping, texture, twine bow, and sweet tag on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN card!! Love the purple theme going on here! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS Nicki!!! Love the purples and the embossed portion!!!! Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to see this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS