DeNami Product Spotlight - Rainbow

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

* TO SEE MY BLOG CANDY POST ----> GO HERE *

Good morning! It's time for the next Product Spotlight over at the DeNami Design blog! Since I am the Guest Designer this month, I get to show you my project featuring the Rainbow stamp.


I stamped the Rainbow, and instead of coloring it in, I stamped a bunch of the Mini Hearts, and then filled them with a colorful mix of Stickles.

*TIP* - I didn't have ALL the different colors of Stickles, so I colored a few with ink and a blender pen, and then used clear Stickles on top of them! :)

The Heart Chickie sits perfectly underneath the Rainbow, don't you think?! I added a pink rhinestone to that heart, and then 2 small red rhinestones in the other two hearts. The background pattern was created using one of my favorites, Curly Garland Border.

I hope you enjoyed my card, and thanks for stopping by!
If you haven't entered my blog candy giveaway yet, check it out --------> HERE

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! that swirly background is perfect...makes me think of wind or clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute Nicki!!! Love what you've done with the rainbow and the chickie!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS