Top Dog Dies Elephant Birthday

Thursday, February 5, 2015



Welcome back to another Top Dog Dies Thursday! Today I'm sharing a really cute card that's perfect for a little girl's birthday ;)

I am loving the new dies that were just released, and this card features a few of them.




You really can't go wrong with the Elephant Die Set. The two elephant sizes (with ears), the balloons, and even a flower and heart are included.




Two of the balloons and the elephant are die cut using patterned papers, and they are all attached to the card base using foam tape. The sentiment is stamped using two shades of pink, and the balloon strings are also stamped, using a dark brown ink. The Dotted Borders Die Set is attached to the top panel of card stock at the bottom. A fun finishing touch!



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - A Gift for You; Label Love: Birthday
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Elephants Die Set, Dotted Borders Die Set
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS