Uniko Studio Challenge #18 - Birthday

Friday, February 20, 2015

Hi! Welcome to the next Uniko Studio Challenge! As I mentioned in the last challenge post, we've revamped the challenges to bring more variety and make it possible for everyone to participate. Yay! Here's the deets:

  • Challenges will run for 2 weeks only and will begin on the 3rd Friday of each month
  • You can use ANY stamps in the challenges
  • You can enter as many times as you want and enter as many other challenges as you want combined with ours!

We are happy to have a very creative Guest Designer joining us for this challenge! Please check out Tracey's McNeely's blog if you aren't familiar with her work, and to see her project for this challenge!

THEME: BIRTHDAY!


This month's theme is Birthday. Perfect for those of you who have purchased some of the new release sets this month!

I definitely need to have more masculine birthday cards on hand, so here's what I came up with. I used a few different sets (links below in supply list), and kept it pretty CAS.

~TIP~ Did you notice the balloon strings?? Wondering where it came from?? Well, I took the straight balloon string from Balloon Bash and positioned it in a curved, wavy line on the acrylic block before inking it up.


You have until Friday, March 6th, 2:00am CST, to link your card up on the Uniko Blog

How to WIN some Uniko gift vouchers!!
  • The DT will choose a winner who will get a £20 Gift Voucher for Uniko Studio plus be invited to be a Guest Designer for our next challenge
  • Our DT will also choose a top 3 and they will each get a £5 Gift Voucher
  • If you do use a Uniko product we will do a random selected prize to win a £10 gift voucher

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Balloon Bash, Simply Said Birthday, Background Builders: Squared
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream; SU - Kraft

Ink: PTI -True Black; SU - Real Red
Other: Foam Tape, Corner Rounder

5 comments:

  1. Hey that's a fantastic tip for the balloon strings Nicki - hmmm hadn't thought of that.
    Love your colour choice too and all the inky dimensions to the balloons. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birthday balloons! Great colours, perfect for a guy card. I do like the dimension on the balloons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fun card and I love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I couldn't imaging these colors would go together, but you make them look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you die cut those fun balloons, looks great on the craft. Thank you for having me at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS