Uniko Studio April Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I have a couple more Uniko Studio Sneak Peeks to share with you today, the April Release is just around the corner and will be upon us before we know it!


Peek 3 is of a NEW digital paper collection that features 6 designs in 5 popular Stampin' Up! Colours.


This peek is the first in a NEW series of clear stamp sets coming your way. Featuring graphic floral imagery, 2 step stamping and a variety of themed sentiments this set will have you making endless cards!


Today's last peek is of another fun clear stamp set, a Background Building set filled with a multitude of possibilities that you'll find yourself reaching for over and over again! 

That's all the Sneak Peeks for today, there will be more tomorrow! I'd LOVE to know what you think of the peeks and what you're looking forward to seeing more of. If you comment on the Uniko Studio blog here, Facebook or Twitter you could be lucky and win yourself a Uniko Studio Mystery Prize! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS