PTI MIM #112 - Embossed Alpha Die Cuts

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm sneaking in my project for the current PTI Make it Monday #112 - Embossed Alpha Die Cuts!

I wanted to make the embossed letters have some character, so I used one of the stamps from the Square Prints set and stamped the stripes onto the white die cut letters. Then, covered them in embossing ink, and embossed with clear EP.


Here is a close-up of the embossed letters. I love the way it shines!


Thanks for visiting!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Boy Basics: Rock On (guitar); Square Prints (stripes); Think Big Favorites #12 (HAPPY)
Cardstock: PTI - White, Royal Velvet; Stampin' Up! - Kraft
Ink: PTI: Royal Velvet, Kraft; TH Distress: Fired Brick; Stampin' Up! - Mellow Moss
Other: PTI Lowercase alpha dies; clear embossing powder; dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those stripes on the letters! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FAB! Love the striped letters & the embossing gives it that extra special WOW! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS