Uniko Studio Product Intro: Bkgd Builder - Round in Circles & Digi Paper

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome again for another new Uniko Studio Product Intro! This time it's a Background Builder clear stamp set called Round in Circles. It's a very graphic set...I just love it!

I kept my card super CAS...it's only one layer. Using four different ink colors, I created a top and bottom border using the different circle stamps. Aren't they such fun patterns?!

I added a beautiful sentiment from the new All Occasions Sentiments #1 set.


The other product that is NEW is the Digital Patterned Paper Collection - Round In Circles which was inspired by the clear stamp set. To see a sample of it in action, check out the Uniko Studio blog (link is below)! The other Design Team members also have projects to share with you, so be sure to check them out too!

**Don't forget, if you comment on the Uniko Studio blog hereFacebook or Twitter you could be a random winner of a Uniko Studio Mystery Prize giveaway!**

Uniko Studio
Aimes
Amber
Erika
Gayatri
Nicki -------THAT'S ME!
Ren-Yi
Stacey
Taheerah

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Background Builder: Round in Circles; All Occasions Sentiments #1
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Fired Brick, Faded Jeans, Pumice Stone; PTI - Royal Velvet

7 comments:

  1. Great CAS card. Love these colours together. Great circle stamps. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the circles to create those fun borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this CAS card! Even though I'm not American it gives off a Patriotic vibe! FAB! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK!!! Absolutely awesome! These patterned circles are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab color combo! love the image placement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, love the colors, love the clean simplicty!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! So simple but so effective! Jill x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS