Uniko Studio Product Intro: All Occasion Sentiments and On the Grid Digi Paper

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome back to day 2 of the Uniko Studio Product Introductions! Today, I'm showcasing TWO new products that will be available for purchase beginning April 11th on the Uniko Studio website.

For you font and sentiment lovers out there, you've struck gold with a set called All Occasion Sentiments #1! Not only are the fonts very trendy right now, but they are on a larger scale so they really take center stage on your projects!


The second product for today is a digital patterned paper collection called On the Grid. It features 6 different grid designs in 5 popular Stampin' Up! colors.

My card features one of the patterns of the grid paper, using all the colors included. It makes for a fun background! I just trimmed a strip of each color and adhered to the card base.

On the Spellbinders die cut shape, I stamped the "Just a note" sentiment in black ink, and found some matching pearl stickers to place underneath. Finally, I added dimension using foam tape.

Now, it's time to see what some of the other Design Team members have in store for you! Of course, you'll want to also stop at the Uniko Studio Blog to see what beauties Beverley has to share!

**Don't forget, if you comment on the Uniko Studio blog hereFacebook or Twitter you could be a random winner of a Uniko Studio Mystery Prize giveaway!**

Uniko Studio
Aimes
Amber
Erika
Nicki -------THAT'S ME!
Stacey
Taheerah

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - All Occasions Sentiments #1
Cardstock: PTI -Fine Linen
Patterned Papers: Uniko Studio - On the Grid Collection (Digital Papers)
Ink: Staz-On - Jet Black
Other: Spellbinders Die, Recollections - Pearl Stickers; Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. I love how you created the backgroud with the digital papers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Awesome CAS design with the bright colors...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours in this paper. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS