Uniko Studio Product Intro: Flower Power #1

Monday, April 8, 2013

I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the fabulous creations from Beverley and the design team so far with the product introductions for the April Release!

Flower Power #1 is a fun graphic flower clear stamp set featuring an array of themed sentiments in a trendy font. This set has so many pattern building opportunities!


I strayed from my usual clean and simple style for this one. I had some patterned paper that I wanted to use, and I think it compliments the flower well. I also wanted to use some die cuts since I haven't used them much lately. The Spellbinders die was a perfect fit to feature the flower.

Banners are still so popular these days, so I had to incorporate that as well. One of the advantages of clear stamps are that they can bend easily. You see the "Sending Hugs" sentiment? Well, the actual stamp is in a straight horizontal line, but in order to get it to fit nicely on the banner, I curved the stamp when placing it on the block so that it was a similar curve to the banner! Very simple ;)

**Don't forget, if you comment on the Uniko Studio blog hereFacebook or Twitter you could be a random winner of a Uniko Studio Mystery Prize giveaway!**

Uniko Studio
Aimes
Amber
Erika
Nicki -------THAT'S ME!
Ren-Yi
Stacey
Taheerah

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Flower Power #1
Cardstock: SU - Kraft, Chocolate Chip; PTI - Rustic Cream
Patterned Paper: PTI - Aqua Mist
Ink: SU - Sage Shadow; Tsukineko - Jumbo Java; Sweet Stamps - White Dye Ink
Dies: Spellbinders
Other: Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the fancy dies and also how you used the solid/outline images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the offset stamping of the outline image. Great effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and the double stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour combo. Great card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS