Uniko Studio April Release Sneak Peek Day 3

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm so happy that you've stopped by today and are joining in on the April 2013 Release Party! I'm back today with the last few peeks at the products being released this month...


Peek 6 is related to Peek 5 that I shared yesterday, it's of a NEW digital paper collection that features 6 funky designs in a lovely Stampin' Up! colour combination!



Peek 7 is the next stamp set in the Pure Florals series! Beverley has been taking note of all the requests for more floral stamp sets! This set has been a labour of love but I'm sure you'll LOVE it as much as I do!


Todays last peek is a coordinating Digital Paper Collection to the Pure Florals stamp set peek above. It features 3 fabulous designs in 6 Stampin' Up! colours. 

That's all the Sneak Peeks for this release, but I'm not going to leave you hanging for days on end until Release Day on the 11th! I will be back tomorrow and the following days with an 'Introducing' post where you'll get to see each of the release products in action on a project!

I'd LOVE to know what you think of the peeks and what you're looking forward to seeing more of. If you comment on the Uniko Studio blog hereFacebook or Twitter you could be lucky and win yourself a Uniko Studio Mystery Prize! 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS